Your use of this web site, including all web pages under the domain (collectively, the "Site") and all information, data, text, software, information, images, videos, recordings, lectures, audio files, sounds, instructional and other materials (collectively, the "Content") contained therein, confirms your acceptance of this Agreement and is subject to your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to stop using the Site. Yogamama.ph reserves the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Enhance, add to, modify or discontinue the Site, or any portion of the Site, at any time in its sole discretion.
Any changes to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon notice, which may be provided to you via email or by display on the Site (hereinafter, "Notice"). Your use of the Site after such Notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with its most current version.
The Site, in whole or in part, may be enhanced, modified or discontinued at yogamama.ph’s sole discretion. Any enhancements, additions or modifications to the Site will be subject to this Agreement.
You must obtain access to the Internet and pay any fees associated with such access to use the Site. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary for you to access the Internet.
- YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR PRIVACY
- USER CONDUCT
You are responsible for any and all content and information that you furnish yogamama.ph.
You may not use the Site or any information that you get from the Site to:
- interfere with any other user's use of the Site;
- conduct any unlawful activity;
- intentionally solicit or harm minors in any way;
- misrepresent your own identity or any affiliation that you may have;
- modify, adapt, record, save, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices; "frame", "mirror" or "deep link" any part of the Site without our prior written authorization.
- APPLICABLE LAW
Yogamama.ph makes no representation that the Site is appropriate or available for use outside of the Republic of the Philippines. If you choose to access the Site from such other locations, you do so at your own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws if, and to the extent that, such local laws are applicable.
Yogamama.ph reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to limit the availability of the Site to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction at any time.
- TERMINATION; MODIFICATION
At any time and for any reason, yogamama.ph may terminate your use of and access to the Site. At any time and for any reason, yogamama.ph may modify or discontinue providing the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice to you. No notice is required to effect any termination right of any party. You shall not hold yogamama.ph responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages due to modification or discontinuation of the Site or termination of your access to the Site.
Yogamama.ph may provide links to third party web sites or resources. The provision of such links is not an endorsement of any information, product or service reached through such link. Since yogamama.ph does not have any control over third party web sites or resources, it shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, or for your reliance on any content, found on such third party web sites or resources.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Site, its Contents, and software used with the Site contain information that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secret laws, service marks, patents and/or other proprietary rights and laws (collectively, "Intellectual Property Laws"). In addition, the Content contained within the Site including but not limited to videos, lectures, recordings, and instructional materials belong to yogamama.ph and are protected by Intellectual Property Laws. You shall not license, distribute, record, alter, modify, sell, or otherwise violate the Intellectual Property Rights of yogamama.ph. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site, in whole or in part, unless authorized by yogamam.ph, in writing, to do so.
Although yogamama.ph exercises precautions to maintain the integrity of the Site, it makes no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the Site. If you believe that you have discovered an error in the Site, please contact yogamama.ph and include, if possible, a description of the error, its URL location and your contact information. Yogamama.ph will make reasonable efforts to address your concerns.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By using the Site, you expressly agree that:
- The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Yogamama.ph disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Yogamama.ph does not make any warranty that (i) the Site will meet your requirements; (ii) the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site will be accurate or reliable; or (iv) any errors in the Site will be corrected.
- Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. By accessing the Site and/or participating in any Content, you acknowledge that you understand and assume the risks involved in the covered activities, and that you are physically fit and without impediment to perform such activities in a safe manner, as advised by a physician. You are solely responsible for any damage to you or to any third party caused, directly or indirectly, by any material that you download, access, or obtain through the Site.
- You hereby release, waive, and forever discharge yogamama.ph, its instructor(s), owners, employees, staff, consultants, and advisors from any claims you may have, whether administrative, civil, criminal, or otherwise, now or in the future, in relation to or arising from use of the website, its videos, classes and/or other Content available therein.
- Yogamama.ph must approve any additional warranties in writing.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold yogamama.ph, its instructor(s), owners, employees, staff, consultants, and advisors free and harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of your acts or omissions in connection with the use of the Site and/or your breach of any provision of this Agreement;
- OWNERSHIP AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Yogamama.ph reserves any all rights it has now or in the future with respect to the Site. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute Content from the Site in any way without yogamama.ph’s prior written consent. You may not modify any Content contained within the Site nor use any Content for any other purpose. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any intellectual property through your use of the Site.
Yogamama.ph grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable right to use and access the Content on the Site. You may not make a temporary or permanent copy of the Site or any Content, on any media or for any purpose whatsoever. Yogamama.ph does not transfer any title to any Content to you. Yogamama.ph retains all rights, titles and interests to all Content on the Site. You may not sell, resell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise translate the any software portions of the Site to a human-readable form. You may not transfer any portion of the Site to any third party.
The laws of the Republic of the Philippines apply to this Agreement. Any dispute between you and yogamama.ph must be brought before the proper courts of Metro Manila, Philippines, to the exclusion of all others. If a court finds a portion of this Agreement unenforceable, the rest of this Agreement will continue to apply. This is the entire Agreement between you and yogamama.ph relating to the Site and this Agreement replaces all prior written or oral agreements that may have existed between the Parties. You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone without yogamama.ph’s written permission. Yogamama.ph’s failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement does not waive its right to enforce the same provision in the future. The headings contained in this Agreement are for informational purposes only, but are not, themselves, enforceable provisions of this Agreement.